There are many different types of photo booths. We categorize them into 3 categories. The “open air” aka mass produced then purchased photobooth, a photographer with a background and our one of a kind custom built booths. Here are a few things that set us apart:
- Professional Camera You will not find any point-and-shoots here. Each 10 megapixel photograph from a photo booth session is saved individually and into a separate file on each event-specific custom print design for reprints that can be made at a later time.
- Superior Lighting The photo booth also utilizes the same type of softbox lighting used in professional photography studios. The large strobe softbox provides a modeling light so that visitors are never left in the dark during their photo booth session and the light provides soft, flattering light unlike the small flash incorporated into most mainstream photo booths.
- User Interface Each photo session is controlled by a 19” touchscreen monitor. Visitors can select color, black and white or sepia photos. The monitor also serves as a mirror so guests can see exactly what the camera sees.
- High-Speed Archival Printing At the completion of each session, prints from Shutterbugs commercial-grade dye sublimation photo printer are printed in about 10-15 seconds each and can be retrieved through the photo slot on the exterior of the booth so that the next group of guests can start their photo booth session. Unlike many of the ink jet printers used by some photo booths, the commercial printer used in the Shutterbug booth delivers prints in only seconds, prints are completely dry, prints are archival rated so they will not fade over time. The printer prints duplicate photos which are then cut in half and one copy placed into your photo guest book for the guests to leave a note under.
- Post-Event Reproductions For $50 extra after each event, the bride and groom can choose to receive a disk with all of the original photos and print layouts in full and web resolution for printing, viewing and social networking.
- Fits Small and Large Groups The Shutterbug Booth was built with no back and a seamed curtain to fit small or large groups into each photo.
- Photo Guest Book Included In our wedding package each event gets a customized photo guest book put together by our trained photo booth attendants. They are there to create your guestbook and explain the process to your guests who may not know how the photo booth works.